Friday 2 October 2009

Mark spotted this morning

TTC spotted Mark in London this morning and below is the result of the latest encounter. I was quite surprised that Mark can manage more than a week with such a small suitcase (which has just the right size for a piece of hand luggage), as for a three day trip I already need to check in my medium sized suitcase. I admire men for their talent to only take what is really necessary with them when traveling.



You probably think "typical Mark" when looking at the photo and I think you are right. Never leave the house without a hat and sunglasses :) Nice jacket by the way !

Correction 3 October 2009: "just have to point out that Mark isn't quite such a light packer, he had another case as well as we saw it being put in his car :)" (Anonymous)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was there too to welcome the lads back and just have to point out that Mark isn't quite such a light packer, he had another case as well as we saw it being put in his car :)

LONDON said...

Aww. Thanks. Note to myself: never make assumptions :)

The Doctor said...

i was going to say he needed a small case because him being a little chap, doesn't need a lot of room in his luggage. but anon replied before me

LONDON said...

I thought exactly the same. My case would have been full of shopping :)