Monday 4 May 2009

Would you like to contribute to TTC ?

I have created a new section to share Take That related photos with you.

http://takethatcityanywhere.blogspot.com

I always carry my camera with me and take photos whenever I see something interesting. I know that many of you do the same and take photos that are somehow linked to Take That. This section is your chance to contribute to TTC by sending your Take That related photos to me: takethatcity(at)gmail.com Messages can either be in English or German.

These are the rules:
- The photo should make sense
- It has to be your photo, please do not send photos you do not have the copyright for
- Please let me know where and when the photo was taken (city, year) to add a short caption
- Please let me know your name and location so everyone knows who sent the photo in (it can be a nickname)
- You can include comments if you like

TTC is looking forward to your contributions. Please have a look at the photos published so far so you can see what this is all about. Any doubts ? Send me a message :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeh, it`s such a great idea.